Single Family Home
PAR-FURNISHED UNITS NEXT TO JOHNSON & WALES
Start between now and August 20th (School starts Aug 30th)
TEXT our Office Text-Line for fastest response
Office Text-line 4OI-3O5-OOO8
UNFURNISHED and PAR-FURNISHED APARTMENTS FOR RENT - Each Unit has 3 Bedrooms and 1 bathroom - a Culinary style kitchen - Walking distance to JWU Johnson & Wales Harbor Side Campus in Providence. Very close to CCRI, RIC, PC, Brown (about 1 mile from Brown), RISD, as well as Edgewood & Pawtuxet Village!
Unit Rents start from $1899 to $2495, depending on start date, whats included and length of lease term
@ California Ave / Narragansett Blvd, Providence RI.
Apartment has the following:
* 3 Large Bedrooms & 1 bathroom
* Each Unit with secured keyless entry
* For every 3 bedroom unit, a Huge Open Kitchen With Eat-in Dining Room & Living Room and Bathrooms w / updated with full tub and shower
* Tall ceilings and all new windows
* 1 block to JWU Harborside Campus
* Bus stops (Bus #3) about 25 step walk from apartment. Goes between Oakland Beach/Warwick Neck and Downtown JWU Campus / Kennedy Plaza.
* Bus stops (Bus #1 couple minute walk from apartment. Goes between Walmart / Pawtuxet / Edgewood / and Davol Square / Downtown JWU Campus / Kennedy Plaza.
* 5 min walk to JWU Harborside Campus / 5 min drive to Downcity campuses
* Newly Renovated with new bathroom, new kitchen including large double door fridge, new cabinets & many other updates.
* Granite Kitchen Islands!
* New Refinished Flooring. Hardwood or Pergo throughout.
* Parking Available & On Street Resident Permit parking in Washington Park too!
* Clean & bright apartment.
* Coin-operated washer & dryer laundry room provided
* No pets & no smoking (outside smoking - ok - 2 balconies!
* Heating is Gas Baseboard
* Gas and Electric were an average of just $39 per person in 2014/15
Par-Furnished apartment includes the following "Major Furnishings":
Bedrooms with Bed/Mattress & bureau, bedside table & lamp
Living Room with Leather Couches, chairs, rug and side/coffee tables & TV Stand
Dining Room with Granite Island and Chairs/Stools
Kitchen with Gas Culinary Stove, Fridge, Storage areas
Various bookcases, chairs, etc
Tenants to provide personal items, linens, pots/pans and kitchen utensils, and other decorating items. "Plug in" items like electronics are not provided, other than fridge.
ADDITIONAL PARKING MAY BE AVAILABLE IF NEEDED
This building has units with July and August starts - Minimum 1 year lease - great for Culinary Students - units from $1899 and up!
Phone: (401) 337-7842